Good Morning Everyone!
Thank You to The Simple Beginner ( https://thesimplebeginner.wordpress.com) for nominating me for the Creative Bloggers Award! I am thankful and grateful to know that my blog has some spice and creativity and this is an Honor to be recognized but such an amazing blogger as her! Follow and Like her posts on Positivity, Creativity and well Everything of hers!
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
Here are 5 facts about myself and I hope you Enjoy them!
1. I love trinkets, and anything of meaning. Lets just say I have alot of randoms tuff on my desk, like pacman stressballs, yoda bobble heads, a million lotions, scent tins , lipsticks glosses, etc, to a Salt rock Lamp, Buddah, Gems and Crystals.
2. I have a hamster named Hubert, and ever since I adopted him over a year ago, my health and mind frame has significantly improved! I suffer from Anxiety/Depression so to come home and just play around with him really heals me.
3. I come off very cold to people, but will always place the happiness and well being of others first before my own. This has been a blessing and a curse. My goal is to make someones day brighter everyday, even if I am in a cloud of darkness or buried with life.
4. Although I am trying to get in shape and be the best version of me yet, I cannot for the life of me give up beer ! Even on a cold day ( there are many here in Calgary) I still want an ice cold Molson Canadian… This will be a habit that at some point I need to break but until than, Cheers!
5. This one was mentioned in my last nomination but I will put it in here as well. I never used to the the person that I am today. I have overcome many mental, and physical obstacles to come out from a dark path that I had been in for a long time. Looking back at myself years ago until this recent year, I cannot even imagine how much I have grown into a positive Woman and for that I am thankful i made it through the hardships and trials that life had thrown at me.
Hope you Enjoyed!
Now it is Your turn! 🙂